When you choose to get involved with the Lungitude Foundation you are supporting vital translational clinical and research endeavours that will extend and save lives.
Helping others is rewarding and even life changing. Your support will impact children and adults, and in turn their wider community.
Lung transplant clinical and research endeavours are making a difference, and not just for lung transplant recipients.
The Lungitude Foundation relies on the generosity of our supporters and partners through donations, fundraising initiatives, volunteering, donated goods & services, bequests, grants, business, philanthropic organisational funding and industry partnerships.
Here are a few ways you can help:
- Make a Donation
- Attend an Event
- Subscribe to our Online Community
- Consider a Bequest or Memorial Donations
- Create your own Online Fundraising Campaign
- Run your own Fundraiser supporting the Lungitude Foundation
- Apply for a Volunteer Board Role
- Apply for a Volunteer Event or Social Media Role
- Purchase an Entertainment™ Book
Learn more about Community.
Australian statistics available as at 2018